We aim to celebrate and honor women who:
1. Embody the mission of the Center for Women's Leadership
2. Are recognized for their dedication to diversity within their field
3. Are known for advancing women in their field
4. Have a reputation in their professional community for integrity in their work
5. Have a record of public service interest (activism, board membership, etc.)
Awarded to a woman who advances gender equity within the fields of policy, law, or advocacy.
Awarded to a woman who shows leadership and integrity within the civic or business sphere.
Awarded to a woman who works in the nonprofit sector to make a big impact on our region.
Awarded to a woman who has a longstanding record of community impact and public service.